Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Snaky COMBO

Snaky COMBO

Saref Aref

G'day every body
My external COMBO Drive its duty is CD RW,CD R and
DVD Rom. It works good except as DVD Rom .
When I put DVD disk inside it, most of times does not work but sometimes
works after many efforts when I connect it with computer after Loading
windows (ME), and never works if connection before loading windows.
I receive many messages as: "No disks in the drive", "Unknown Format" and "
Do you want format this disk?"
I think he became confused by other duties(as CD RW & CD R)and can not
identify the DVD format disk.
Is it necessary to add some lines in Autoexec bat file to fix this problem?
I do not know and NOT experienced as a Programmer. ( I use Power DVD as a
software) Can I find HELP.
Many thanks