Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > webcam

webcam

Brian

"Rachel." <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:QMPIc.51$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please can someone tell me how to connect my webcam to my PC so that I can
> chat with my sister who lives in europe? I hope some can as its asap

thanks.

there is a little thingy at the back(or front) of your pc... in there...
Learn what's a WebCam and how to set up one easily!
http://developers.webcamworld.com/intro.html

Rachel.