Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Scanner Sharing?

Scanner Sharing?

The Crow

Hi.
I have two pc's at home, networked through a simple MS Home Network. I have
a printer on one which is shared. I also have a scanner, is there any
software or protocols to share this between the two pc's, or would I need
something more sophisticated? I'm not an expert, but the printer sharing is
obviously extremely straight forward. Any options like this to share a
scanner in a similar way? Thanks.

Pen

Try Google, scanner+sharing
lots of hits.

"The Crow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40f29bcc$0$245$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi.
> I have two pc's at home, networked through a simple MS Home Network.

I have
> a printer on one which is shared. I also have a scanner, is there any
> software or protocols to share this between the two pc's, or would I

need
> something more sophisticated? I'm not an expert, but the printer

sharing is
> obviously extremely straight forward. Any options like this to share

> scanner in a similar way? Thanks.

Cunning Linguist

Pen wrote:
>> Try Google, scanner+sharing