Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > DeMon gone?

DeMon gone?

Spike

Haven't been around for awhile and wondered what happened to him? Get
married? Drafted? Got a real job

Just kidding.

DeMoN LaG

Spike wrote:
> Haven't been around for awhile and wondered what happened to him? Get
> married? Drafted? Got a real job
>
> Just kidding.

Still here. I discovered my homosexuality and became a Jehovah's Witness.

--
website: http://www.demanlog.com
AIM: FrznFoodClark

Spike

DeMoN LaG <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message > Still here. I
discovered my homosexuality and became a Jehovah's Witness.

LOL! Nice.......Hey, how ya been? Get another girl, yet

Spike
(Mountain Mike^^)

Jim Berwick

"Spike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2lesscFbueuvU1@uni-
berlin.de:

> LOL! Nice.......Hey, how ya been? Get another girl, yet

Unfortunately whoever just posted as me is not me. To clear some stuff up:
DeMoN LaG = Jim Berwick. I work more than I used to and I now work at an
ISP so I post mostly from here (like now).

The last person had an apparent posting host of 204.153.244.156.

They also farked how I tag my headers in Xnews, by putting "Wobbly" after
the @ sign, instead of before it. They are in the wrong time zone (CDT,
not EDT), used a different email address (snipsnip instead of snip),
altered my signature. Honestly, I don't understand why anyone has that
kind of free time.

Calvin Crumrine

Jim Berwick wrote:

> "Spike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2lesscFbueuvU1@uni-
> berlin.de:
>

>>LOL! Nice.......Hey, how ya been? Get another girl, yet
>>

> Unfortunately whoever just posted as me is not me. To clear some stuff up:
> DeMoN LaG = Jim Berwick. I work more than I used to and I now work at an
> ISP so I post mostly from here (like now).
>
> The last person had an apparent posting host of 204.153.244.156.
>
> They also farked how I tag my headers in Xnews, by putting "Wobbly" after
> the @ sign, instead of before it. They are in the wrong time zone (CDT,
> not EDT), used a different email address (snipsnip instead of snip),
> altered my signature. Honestly, I don't understand why anyone has that
> kind of free time.

I can understand someone having the free time, but not why they use it
that way. And even less understandable (to me) is why they only do a 90%
job? Sort of like the counterfeiters in Russia who did a nearly perfect
job of counterfeiting-except they misspelled Russia. (May be an urban
legend.)

Calvin Crumrine, the swirling, pricking death-token

Calvin Crumrine wrote:

> And even less understandable (to me) is why they only do a
> 90% job?

That would be because you're a ****wit. Go to dict.org and look up the word
deliberate.