Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Print screen button

Print screen button

carnation

carnation

I have a laptop and windows XP, just which button is the Print Screen button
for scree capture?

Shawn

carnation wrote:

> carnation
>
> I have a laptop and windows XP, just which button is the Print Screen button
> for scree capture?

Try "PrtSc", near the upper right hand corner for me.

HF

Get Screenhunter - it is easier and free..Print screen should be the first
of the row of three along the top - under the leds.It usually has the words
Print Scteen on it but obviously yours hasnt or is missing.
"carnation" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ccq2q3$ilh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> carnation
>
> I have a laptop and windows XP, just which button is the Print Screen

button
> for scree capture?

---