Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > back up specific folder of windows registry

back up specific folder of windows registry

jovial

Dear Folks,
How do I backup the windows registry that holds the message rules
setting for mail in Outlook Express?
I plan on exporting this:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{D0267CCA-2784-4F6A-998F-C24314BD1BC8}\Software
\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0\Rules\Mail

as a backup. But I am not sure whether that includes the subfolders(subkeys)
under Mail : Action, Criteria and its subs or does exporting the Mail key
would have included everything under it. Or perhaps, I need to export every
key or subkeys under Mail.
Any suggestion?

Thanks

Jovial