Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Pc133 128mb and Pc100 64mb Ram *tested*

Pc133 128mb and Pc100 64mb Ram *tested*

Hugo

One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not enough
ram slots, by itself $30 firm.

One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30 firm.

Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00

Ps. Email me for pics of Ram

Jim
Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
paiva1975athotmaildotcom (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

kony

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:41:47 -0700, "Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
>package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not enough
>ram slots, by itself $30 firm.
>
>One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30 firm.
>
>Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00
>
>Ps. Email me for pics of Ram
>
>Jim
>Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
>only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
>(E-Mail Removed) (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

You mean like this?

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)

Half of your crossposted groups are not for-sale groups.
That makes your post spam.
It is a violation of not only hotmail's TOS but also your ISP.

Normally I'd snip the details of the post instead of including
them, but this time it's unnecessary, the prices are so
outrageous that anyone can get at least twice as much NEW memory
by visiting http://www.pricewatch.com , or lower prices from
anyone with a drawer full of this old memory. Machines are even
being abandoned with 64MB of PC100 in them!

yak

> One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
> package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not enough
> ram slots, by itself $30 firm.
>
> One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30 firm.
>
> Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00
>
> Ps. Email me for pics of Ram
>
> Jim
> Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
> only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
> paiva1975athotmaildotcom (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

hahahahahaha...

sorry...

newegg.com people.

George

"kony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:41:47 -0700, "Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
> >package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not

enough
> >ram slots, by itself $30 firm.
> >
> >One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30

firm.

> >Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00
> >
> >Ps. Email me for pics of Ram
> >
> >Jim
> >Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
> >only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
> >(E-Mail Removed) (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

> You mean like this?
>
> (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
> (E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Half of your crossposted groups are not for-sale groups.
> That makes your post spam.
> It is a violation of not only hotmail's TOS but also your ISP.
>
> Normally I'd snip the details of the post instead of including
> them, but this time it's unnecessary, the prices are so
> outrageous that anyone can get at least twice as much NEW memory
> by visiting http://www.pricewatch.com , or lower prices from
> anyone with a drawer full of this old memory. Machines are even
> being abandoned with 64MB of PC100 in them!

Kony,

I've always thought your posts were some of the most informative ones in
this
newsgroup...I just never knew that I liked your sense of humor too!

Thanks for today's smile,
George

condorito

Lmao
"George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "kony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:41:47 -0700, "Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
> > >package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not

> enough
> > >ram slots, by itself $30 firm.
> > >
> > >One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30

> firm.
> > >
> > >Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00
> > >
> > >Ps. Email me for pics of Ram
> > >
> > >Jim
> > >Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
> > >only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
> > >(E-Mail Removed) (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.)

: )