Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Aquiring license?what is this.....

Aquiring license?what is this.....

BillKirch

I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
"Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to "aquire a
license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware. please
tell me. Thanks BG

HF

Try a "C" in acquiring you dirty old man. -- Rudolph Hucker

"BillKirch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
> "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to

"aquire a
> license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware.

please
> tell me. Thanks BG

---

Stuart

BillKirch wrote:

> I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
> "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to "aquire a
> license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware. please
> tell me. Thanks BG

It sounds like it is a wmv file with DRM enabled (Digital Rights
Management). If you really want to see the so called Cameron Diaz naked
video then try a different video format.

Chances of it being real are limited anyway, pervert!

Stuart

Thor

"BillKirch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
> "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to

"aquire a
> license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware.

please
> tell me. Thanks BG

It means that whoever made the video file used DRM (digital rights
management), and forces Media Player to contact a website for approval of
playback. OF course this can also be a means to pop up some kind of
advertising, etc.

Capt Ron

Why would anyone want to see that ugly skank nude?
You must like beastiality.

Pac2020

You can see her video at http://www.karebosi.com/cameron_diaz.html

Stuart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<ccm1fq$l2l$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> BillKirch wrote:
>
> > I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
> > "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to "aquire a
> > license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware. please
> > tell me. Thanks BG

> It sounds like it is a wmv file with DRM enabled (Digital Rights
> Management). If you really want to see the so called Cameron Diaz naked
> video then try a different video format.
>
> Chances of it being real are limited anyway, pervert!
>
> Stuart

PHIL

"Capt Ron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Why would anyone want to see that ugly skank nude?
> You must like beastiality.

Cap, you must be blind, or an idiot.

I think both.

BillKirch

>Cap, you must be blind, or an idiot.
>
>I think both.

##############
More than likely.....gay. BG

Yep

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Pac2020) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> You can see her video at http://www.karebosi.com/cameron_diaz.html
>

> Stuart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<ccm1fq$l2l$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > BillKirch wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to download the Cameron Diaz naked video and keep getting an
> > > "Aquiring License" window. what the hell is this. whay do I have to "aquire a
> > > license' and why do they not try to charge me and is this just spyware. please
> > > tell me. Thanks BG

> > It sounds like it is a wmv file with DRM enabled (Digital Rights
> > Management). If you really want to see the so called Cameron Diaz naked
> > video then try a different video format.
> >
> > Chances of it being real are limited anyway, pervert!
> >
> > Stuart

LOL there must be a bunch of horny buggers here 'cause when I click on
that link I get a server bandwidth exeeded error

HAHAHAHAHA