Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Why doesn't open in Search

Why doesn't open in Search

Fred J

When I click Start/Search will open the Search Window but when I click on
All Files and Folders it doesn't open why is it? How can I fix it. OS
Wind.2000 Pro.
Thanks Fred

Stuart

Fred J wrote:

> When I click Start/Search will open the Search Window but when I click on
> All Files and Folders it doesn't open why is it? How can I fix it. OS
> Wind.2000 Pro.
> Thanks Fred

Open windows explorer and click on search in the menu, this is the same
thing that happens when you use the search in the start menu. If it
doesn't work that way either then you have a problem.

Stuart