Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Network card question

Network card question

Ctrl-Alt-Del_356

We have a computer at work that is hooked to a dedicated communications line
that is security sensitive (no internet) via a network card. Now they need
to hook it into a network with our other office computers.
Question: Can 2 network cards work in the same computer at the same time if
they each use a different driver, etc. Or is there a better way. Thanks.

philo

> Question: Can 2 network cards work in the same computer at the same time
if
> they each use a different driver, etc. Or is there a better way. Thanks.

yes, you can use two network cards