Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > MOTHERBOARD POWER UP CONDITIONS

MOTHERBOARD POWER UP CONDITIONS

Michael Riley

Hi,

Grateful if anybody can identify what conditions power supply requires from
the motherboard to power up? Does the motherboard send a signal back to the
power supply? I presently trying to run the power supply on its own. I have
3 power supplies which all appear to have the same fault and do nothing to
the motherboard.

Thanks

Mike R

Pen

Pin 14(Green) grounded to pin 15 or 16(Black) will do it.
You may also need a load on the supply, if so just plug in
a drive power connector.

news:OhEGc.816$(E-Mail Removed)...