Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: MP3 editor

Re: MP3 editor

ProfGene

The latest version of Cooledit will automatically convert an MP3 to a wave
when you open it. You can then edit it and I think you have the option to
save it as an mp3 again but if you didn't you could always recompress it.
The trouble is that in the trial period you only have so many days 30 I
think and so many functions you can use but you will not be doing more than
cutting it so that should pose no problem.
"Tones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cbpdgo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi people
>
> does anyone know of any simple program which allows me to choose and cut a
> section of an MP3 file and then save it back as an MP3 file?
> i've seen programs which do that for WAV files and movie files, but not

come