Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to stop Sir name showing on emails from hotmail emails

How to stop Sir name showing on emails from hotmail emails

Drifter

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:13:25 -0700, "Bob Rabbone"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Can anybody tell me how I can delete my sir name that show up in Hotmail
>every time that I send an email I just
>want my first name to show not mt full name Thank you

Just FYI, it is "surname" not sir name. As to how to stop it from
showing I'm afraid I have no idea, sorry.

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."

Pen

I think it has to do with how you registered for a
passport.

"Drifter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:13:25 -0700, "Bob Rabbone"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Can anybody tell me how I can delete my sir name that show up

in Hotmail
> >every time that I send an email I just
> >want my first name to show not mt full name Thank you

> Just FYI, it is "surname" not sir name. As to how to stop it

from
> showing I'm afraid I have no idea, sorry.
>

> Drifter
> "I've been here, I've been there..."

Bob Rabbone

Can anybody tell me how I can delete my sir name that show up in Hotmail
every time that I send an email I just
want my first name to show not mt full name Thank you

colin

Bob Rabbone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40eac119$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anybody tell me how I can delete my sir name that show up in Hotmail
> every time that I send an email I just
> want my first name to show not mt full name Thank you

In Outlook Express:- Tools>Accounts>Mail>Properties>General>User
Imformation>Name