Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > 2 or 3 boot disk for partition magic 8

2 or 3 boot disk for partition magic 8

peter

I try to create boot disk of partition magic 8 (Chinese version) and only 2
was created as requested, but when I use it the PC requested to insert the
3rd boot disk, so how to create the 3rd boot disk of partition magic 8

HF

Read the manual or the Help file in the application
"peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ccaq5e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I try to create boot disk of partition magic 8 (Chinese version) and only

2
> was created as requested, but when I use it the PC requested to insert the
> 3rd boot disk, so how to create the 3rd boot disk of partition magic 8

---