Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help! Looking for "Find-all.zip"

Help! Looking for "Find-all.zip"

Admiralla

I know that I'm supposed to get it through this link
(http://www10.brinkster.com/expl0iter...st/pvtool.htm), but when I go
there it either redirects me to a "find-n-fix" program or says that I'm not
authorized to view the page.

I've done searches through Google and can only come up with the same
thing...

If someone has this file, can someone PLEASE send it to me? I have
roadrunner high speed access to downloading it isn't a problem. I know that
I have a browser hijacker bug and I'm desperate to get rid of it as it's
slowing my computer down and interrupting games....

Thanks in advance
Addie

My email is: admiralla at roadrunner dot nf dot net

Pen

Why don'r you post your problem and someone will
probably post a solution.

"Admiralla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cca4qa$gg4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know that I'm supposed to get it through this link
> (http://www10.brinkster.com/expl0iter...st/pvtool.htm),

but when I go
> there it either redirects me to a "find-n-fix" program or says

that I'm not
> authorized to view the page.
>
> I've done searches through Google and can only come up with the

same
> thing...
>
> If someone has this file, can someone PLEASE send it to me? I

have
> roadrunner high speed access to downloading it isn't a problem.

I know that
> I have a browser hijacker bug and I'm desperate to get rid of

it as it's
> slowing my computer down and interrupting games....
>
> Thanks in advance
> Addie
>
> My email is: admiralla at roadrunner dot nf dot net

Admiralla

I've already done that. (See "Home Page keeps getting changed")

I'm trying to follow the list of instructions in the replies to the post and
I needed this file to help me out... I did get the file however but I can't
seem to make any headway with it as the results I'm getting don't co-incide
with the instructions...

Think you can give me a hand? Or anyone else for that matter? I can post my
results so someone can translate it for me...

Addie

"Pen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why don'r you post your problem and someone will
> probably post a solution.
>
> "Admiralla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cca4qa$gg4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I know that I'm supposed to get it through this link
> > (http://www10.brinkster.com/expl0iter...st/pvtool.htm),

> but when I go
> > there it either redirects me to a "find-n-fix" program or says

> that I'm not
> > authorized to view the page.
> >
> > I've done searches through Google and can only come up with the

> same
> > thing...
> >
> > If someone has this file, can someone PLEASE send it to me? I

> have
> > roadrunner high speed access to downloading it isn't a problem.

> I know that
> > I have a browser hijacker bug and I'm desperate to get rid of

> it as it's
> > slowing my computer down and interrupting games....
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Addie
> >
> > My email is: admiralla at roadrunner dot nf dot net

Pen

Have you done this update.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];870669
I think you have to do this first.

"Admiralla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cca7sg$hhk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've already done that. (See "Home Page keeps getting changed")
>
> I'm trying to follow the list of instructions in the replies to

the post and
> I needed this file to help me out... I did get the file however

but I can't
> seem to make any headway with it as the results I'm getting

don't co-incide
> with the instructions...
>
> Think you can give me a hand? Or anyone else for that matter? I

can post my
> results so someone can translate it for me...
>
> Addie
>

> "Pen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Why don'r you post your problem and someone will
> > probably post a solution.
> >
> > "Admiralla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:cca4qa$gg4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I know that I'm supposed to get it through this link

(http://www10.brinkster.com/expl0iter...st/pvtool.htm),
> > but when I go
> > > there it either redirects me to a "find-n-fix" program or

says
> > that I'm not
> > > authorized to view the page.
> > >
> > > I've done searches through Google and can only come up with

the
> > same
> > > thing...
> > >
> > > If someone has this file, can someone PLEASE send it to me?

> > have
> > > roadrunner high speed access to downloading it isn't a

problem.
> > I know that
> > > I have a browser hijacker bug and I'm desperate to get rid

of
> > it as it's
> > > slowing my computer down and interrupting games....
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance
> > > Addie
> > >
> > > My email is: admiralla at roadrunner dot nf dot net

Pen, the slapstick, gaining guinea pig

You stupid ****.

> "Admiralla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cca7sg$hhk$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've already done that. (See "Home Page keeps getting changed")
>>
>> I'm trying to follow the list of instructions in the replies to the
>> post and I needed this file to help me out... I did get the file
>> however but I can't seem to make any headway with it as the results
>> I'm getting don't co-incide with the instructions...
>>
>> Think you can give me a hand? Or anyone else for that matter? I can
>> post my results so someone can translate it for me...
>>
>> Addie
>>

>> "Pen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Why don'r you post your problem and someone will
>>> probably post a solution.
>>>
>>> "Admiralla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:cca4qa$gg4$(E-Mail Removed)...

Admiralla

Okay... done *S*

"Pen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have you done this update.
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];870669
> I think you have to do this first.
>
> "Admiralla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cca7sg$hhk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I've already done that. (See "Home Page keeps getting changed")
> >
> > I'm trying to follow the list of instructions in the replies to

> the post and
> > I needed this file to help me out... I did get the file however

> but I can't
> > seem to make any headway with it as the results I'm getting

> don't co-incide
> > with the instructions...
> >
> > Think you can give me a hand? Or anyone else for that matter? I

> can post my
> > results so someone can translate it for me...
> >
> > Addie
> >

> > "Pen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Why don'r you post your problem and someone will
> > > probably post a solution.
> > >
> > > "Admiralla" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:cca4qa$gg4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > >

> (http://www10.brinkster.com/expl0iter...st/pvtool.htm),
> > > but when I go

> says
> > > that I'm not

> the
> > > same

> > > have

> problem.
> > > I know that

> of
> > > it as it's

Super PMD

Admiralla wrote:

> Uh huh, but the whole purpose of writing it like that is to avoid the
> harvesting programs "Spam" people use to pick up email addresses and send
> you viruses and other junk...
>
> if there is anyway to delete that post, please do so... I get enough spam
> through my email...

Easy, change your email in your settings to his, select the post and hit
cancel and you could cancel him while you're at it :O)

--

PMD