Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > personal webpage has errors, help?

personal webpage has errors, help?

SilverR1_04

I just made this page last night, it loads, but with errors.

Line: 2
Char: 29
Error: Syntax Error
Code: 0

here's the page, can't anyone help me fix the errors,
http://www.geocities.com/silverr1_04/

Chet

I don't get any error reports using MSIE 6.0 with latest updates. I notice
you have a decision that takes a different path for Netscape so have
somebody check with Netscape or just try deleting that "resize" stuff and
see what different it makes.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...