Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > help my pc has changed languages!

help my pc has changed languages!

Rachel.

Please help when I use my wordpad everything is in english (thankgod) but as
soon as I exit the programme the message which should read in English "do
you wish to save changes to your document" how ever it reads in German why?
I hope you can help.

HF

First check your Regional settings. (Control pamel)
"Rachel." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7QPFc.463$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please help when I use my wordpad everything is in english (thankgod) but

as
> soon as I exit the programme the message which should read in English "do
> you wish to save changes to your document" how ever it reads in German

why?
> I hope you can help.

---