Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > CF Card

CF Card

Charles

Until recently I could move pictures from my CF card directly to my computer
and have a blank card to start over with. Somehow the card got, according
to my computer, "Write Protected". It will only allow me to copy pictures
and then I have to delete them from the card while it is in the camera(Kodak
DC-3400). There seems to be no menu item on the camera to write protect or
unwrite protect. Do I need to just get another card? or am I missing
something?

Charles