Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Web page display

Web page display

Bill Burgoyne

Help please,

On my webpage the Pico Search and Counter.com buttons display OK on my old
computer , with Norton Firewall enabled ( no updates).
It is networked to my more recent computer (over 12months old) both with a
shared broadband connection, despite all my efforts cross checking that the
settings match on both computers the Pico Search and Counter will not
display even with Norton Firewall disabled. Both computers have XP Pro.

Thanks,

Bill Burgoyne

Website :- http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~billburgoyne/
All outgoing mail checked by Norton 2004 anti-virus

Trent©

And your ****witted question is?