Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Can I restore data from a formatted SD card?

Can I restore data from a formatted SD card?

LUNG

The SD memory card inside my digital camera was erroneously formatted. Since
then it has never been used. Is there any way to restore the photos? Please
help.

Thor

download and try this program

http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital_image_recovery.htm

"LUNG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cc53ct$mp2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The SD memory card inside my digital camera was erroneously formatted.

Since
> then it has never been used. Is there any way to restore the photos?

Please
> help.

bambam

"LUNG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cc53ct$mp2$(E-Mail Removed):

> The SD memory card inside my digital camera was erroneously
> formatted. Since then it has never been used. Is there any way to
> restore the photos? Please help.

A couple of freewares on this page should do what you want-

http://www.webattack.com/Freeware/sy...recovery.shtml

Restoration is worth a look for all you techies to have in your
toolbox.

--
Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.