Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

Attention! Sorry to interrupt!

To All Interested.

We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

contact:www.azymuttel.com

Unknown

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cc1qju$noj$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Attention! Sorry to interrupt!
>
> To All Interested.
>
> We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!

WTF is a "cell phone"?? Is that a phone the size of a cell? Eg, nanotech?

olfart

"Unknown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsv%Ec.355$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cc1qju$noj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> > Attention! Sorry to interrupt!
> >
> > To All Interested.
> >
> > We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!
> >

> WTF is a "cell phone"?? Is that a phone the size of a cell? Eg, nanotech?

It's a phone convicts use to order drug deliveries to the State Pen

Mike the Kiwi

Moron!!

"Unknown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message newsv%Ec.355$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cc1qju$noj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> > Attention! Sorry to interrupt!
> >
> > To All Interested.
> >
> > We buy-back broken and damaged cell-phones of all brands. Thank you!
> >

> WTF is a "cell phone"?? Is that a phone the size of a cell? Eg, nanotech?

Itsuko Toros

Top posting ****tard.
--
Your free insult: Thou policing, coaxing, helter-skelter malt-worm
quitclaiming flea bite.