Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > IE Bar

IE Bar

Lloyd Jones

The bar at the bottom of IE is gone.

Anyone know how to get it back.

Cheers

LJ

bearman

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cbpmhb$5d8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The bar at the bottom of IE is gone.
>
> Anyone know how to get it back.
>
> Cheers
>
> LJ

Have you looked at the View menu for the Status bar condition?

Bearman

Lloyd Jones

I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Thanks.

LJ

colin

Lloyd Jones <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cbpq25$kks$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I can't believe I didn't think of that.
>
> Thanks.
>
> LJ

outlook express>tools>options>`include message in reply`

Lloyd Jones

If I wanted to do that, it would been a long time before now.

LJ

Unknown

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cbpmhb$5d8$(E-Mail Removed)...