Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How do I put my website in CD's ?

How do I put my website in CD's ?

ArtKramr

Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's? All
help appreciated. Thanks..

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Chet

Please make more clear what you want. Do you want to know how to record a
file on CD or do you sent to know what files to record?

"ArtKramr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

All
> help appreciated. Thanks..
>

> Arthur Kramer
> 344th BG 494th BS
> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

ArtKramr

>Subject: Re: How do I put my website in CD's ?
>From: "Chet" chartley(nospam)(E-Mail Removed)
>Date: 6/27/2004 6:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Please make more clear what you want. Do you want to know how to record a
>file on CD or do you sent to know what files to record?
>

>"ArtKramr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

>All
>> help appreciated. Thanks..
>>

>> Arthur Kramer
>> 344th BG 494th BS
>> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
>> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
>> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

I have a website that someone,made for me. I want to record it all on CD. How
do I do that?

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Plato

ArtKramr wrote:

> I have a website that someone,made for me. I want to record it all on CD. How
> do I do that?

First thing is to get the files. I suggest an ftp program to download
all the folders and files to a new directory on your hard drive. They
you just run a burning program and follow the directions.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

ProfGene

There is a program called Sitesnag which is free and will save everything on
a website including all pages and all pictures. This program and the things
it saves can be put on a cd because I have done it. It saves the results in
a special folder.
"ArtKramr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

All
> help appreciated. Thanks..
>

> Arthur Kramer
> 344th BG 494th BS
> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

ArtKramr

>Subject: Re: How do I put my website in CD's ?
>From: "ProfGene" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>Date: 6/30/2004 11:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>There is a program called Sitesnag which is free and will save everything on
>a website including all pages and all pictures. This program and the things
>it saves can be put on a cd because I have done it. It saves the results in
>a special folder.
>"ArtKramr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

>All
>> help appreciated. Thanks..
>>

>> Arthur Kramer
>> 344th BG 494th BS
>> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
>> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
>> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Great idea. Thanks. But how do I download it?. I can't find anything to click
on.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Shane Metzler

Use Google to find the program
Or click below

Shane
"ArtKramr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Subject: Re: How do I put my website in CD's ?
> >From: "ProfGene" (E-Mail Removed)
> >Date: 6/30/2004 11:10 AM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >There is a program called Sitesnag which is free and will save everything

on
> >a website including all pages and all pictures. This program and the

things
> >it saves can be put on a cd because I have done it. It saves the results

in
> >a special folder.
> >"ArtKramr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

> >All
> >> help appreciated. Thanks..
> >>

> >> Arthur Kramer
> >> 344th BG 494th BS
> >> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
> >> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> >> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer
> >>

> Great idea. Thanks. But how do I download it?. I can't find anything to

click
> on.
>

> Arthur Kramer
> 344th BG 494th BS
> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Phranque

"ArtKramr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's?

All
> help appreciated. Thanks..
>

> Arthur Kramer
> 344th BG 494th BS
> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Ed Jablonowski

Plato wrote:
> ArtKramr wrote:
>>
>> I have a website that someone,made for me. I want to record it all
>> on CD. How do I do that?

> First thing is to get the files. I suggest

... plagiarising them.

LitePXP LitePXP is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

You can use LitePXP to put your website on CD's.

What's LitePXP
LitePXP is a completely portable application which includes Apache, MySQL and PHP 5.3. LitePXP will enable you to run your PHP applications directly from a CD/DVD, USB stick or hard disk without any installation. You can use LitePXP to put your PHP website on a CD/DVD to distribute to clients. Your clients need only to insert the CD/DVD. Then LitePXP starts automatically and shows the website's pages from the CD/DVD. Of course, you can also use LitePXP to put your PHP website on a USB flash drive or other portable media for distribution to your clients.

What to Use LitePXP for
- To put your PHP website on a CD/DVD or USB flash drive for distribution
- To use it as a portable PHP development environment

For more information please visit http://www.litepxp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtKramr View Post
Just bought a new Dell with CD burner. How do I get my website on CD's? All
help appreciated. Thanks..

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Last edited by LitePXP; 02-28-2011 at 10:41 PM..