Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Spy Sweeper 3.0

Spy Sweeper 3.0

Unknown

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cbvcho$j77$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Apparently you need baclkWeb on your comp other wise you can't update
> certain programs.

Nope. You don't NEED Backweb at all and certain arseholes have found "push"
technology useful to get their own way on computers.

Lloyd Jones

Shut the **** up dick weed.

LJ

Trent©

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:44:11 +1000, "Unknown"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> 'Incorrectly' is not the issue. Its simply a subjective decision on
>> the part of the author...in many cases.

>No, incorrectly IS the issue. There are things it identifies which dont
>exist outside of itself. That is either a straight out lie on the part of
>the author or just something wrong.

Look up the definition of 'subjective'.

Have a nice week...

Trent©

Unknown

"Trent©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 22:44:11 +1000, "Unknown"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >> 'Incorrectly' is not the issue. Its simply a subjective decision on
> >> the part of the author...in many cases.

> >No, incorrectly IS the issue. There are things it identifies which dont
> >exist outside of itself. That is either a straight out lie on the part of
> >the author or just something wrong.

> Look up the definition of 'subjective'.

Supply a link! (snicker! ) and look up "reality" while there!

Unknown

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cc12pi$lkg$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Shut the **** up dick weed.

WHOAH! The group's resident "wish I had a clue" speaks!

How about you get some information on computers and come back and play THEN?

Lloyd Jones

How about you take your wanabe ass and go and toll another group! Dick
weed.

LJ

Unknown

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:cc1vmg$2c5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How about you take your wanabe ass and go and toll another group! Dick
> weed.

Cant even think up your own lines. You are so bereft of a clue you have to
steal mine!

You don't know what you are talking about "computer guy wannabe" so sit back
and learn from people who do.

Lloyd Jones

You know ****, Dick weed.

LJ