Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > What does NET.EXE do ??

What does NET.EXE do ??

K.Soza

When i ran noadware, this came up with stuff in it like Backdoor.Cabro and
W32.Mimail.C, I think this is why i keep getting bugs appearing on screen
when i'm surfing the net...any1 help??

Jim Berwick

"K.Soza" <GY@haddockandchips> wrote in
news:40daa26c$(E-Mail Removed):

> When i ran noadware, this came up with stuff in it like Backdoor.Cabro
> and W32.Mimail.C, I think this is why i keep getting bugs appearing on
> screen when i'm surfing the net...any1 help??

If it is in c:\winnt\system32 (2000) or c:\windows\system32 (xp) it is
normal. If it is in c:\windows it is potentially a virus.