Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > ringtone converter

ringtone converter

John

Hello. I just wondered if there is any free software to convert wav
files to ring tones? I have a Samsung mobile phone which has mmf
format ring tones.

thanks

John

Laura

Cheers,

>Hello. I just wondered if there is any free software to convert wav
>files to ring tones? I have a Samsung mobile phone which has mmf
>format ring tones.

There are apps that will do this sort of thing at -
MP3/Midi Software - http://www.mp3-midi-software.com
and
Ringtone Software - http://www.ring-tone-software.com

Laura