Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Connection to the server was reset when downloading files.

Connection to the server was reset when downloading files.

kslp

Hi,
We have a .net web application. There is a page from which user can
download pdf's. This download is working fine in development
environment but failing in staging and production for files heavier
than 7 MB. Is usually throws one of these 2 errors "Connection with the
server was reset" or "Unexpected error has occured". Any idea why this
is happening? I got stuck with this issue for quite a time now. any
suggestions on this would be of great help.

Regards,
Kiran