Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > mute computer

mute computer

colin

Mary Lake <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:caefe9$hda$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It have no sound at all in my computer. Mute keeps coming up. How do I

get
> sound back.
> Ted

Right-click the `speaker icon` (or double-click on left clicker) that`s near
your clock, and then un-mute (un-tick) any mooted bits.

mcp6453

Mary Lake wrote:

> It have no sound at all in my computer. Mute keeps coming up. How do I get
> sound back.
> Ted

Check Control Panel | System | Hardware Manager to see if there is a
yellow exclamation point beside the Sound Cary entry, meaning that the
driver is not properly installed. Even if there is no error, you may
want to reinstall the driver.

Mary Lake

It have no sound at all in my computer. Mute keeps coming up. How do I get
sound back.
Ted

how do i mute audio input? Wayne's World Java 0 09-23-2004 04:04 PM
Mute locked SwissTony Computer Support 3 07-31-2004 09:37 AM
Re: Mute locked noreply@invalid Computer Support 0 07-30-2004 10:59 PM
Question: Sound mute after re-boot notme Computer Support 0 07-30-2004 01:15 AM
Mute for Microphone Ricky Jimenez Computer Support 2 10-24-2003 09:25 PM

Advertisments