Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > ClientMan

ClientMan

Lloyd Jones

>That's ok dilligaf.

LOL

I think you were on about the shareware versions of DAP Colin, even after
you buy them they still have adware in them. Sneaky gits.

LJ

colin

derek / nul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:16:46 +1000, "colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >Lloyd Jones <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >news:cadkvs$dqn$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> It's probably a part of a program you installed, but if it is when you
> >> remove the spyware it will more than likely stop the program from

working.
> >> i.e when I removed the ad-ware from Download accelerator plus it

stopped
> >it
> >> from working.
> >>
> >> LJ
> >>

> >I`m not saying that I`ve got clientman on my system; but if I did have.
> >As far as DAP+ goes, I stopped used that a long while ago, as it does
> >contain adware; which is the price you pay for using a free download

manager
> >I suppose.
> >
> >The alternative would be to buy the full product, if you like it enough.

> There are several freeware download mangers which do NOT contain adware
> www.priceless.org

Could you have meant
http://www.pricelessware.org/

derek / nul

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:28:37 +1000, "colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Could you have meant
>http://www.pricelessware.org/

yes

colin

derek / nul wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:28:37 +1000, "colin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Could you have meant
>>http://www.pricelessware.org/

> yes

Good website too.