Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Creat start up disk for windows xp pro

Creat start up disk for windows xp pro

Lloyd Jones

Good and helpful post Colin

LJ

Jerry G.

I have not seen a simple diskette that can start XP Pro. If I remember
correctly, XP is supposed non dos. It immolates DOS. If you are running
NTFS, this is considered non bootable.

Maybe there are some software's that will boot an XP Pro machine, but I
myself have not seen this yet.

XP can make a standard DOS boot diskette. If you boot on this boot diskette,
and you are running partitions in the NTFS mode, you will not be able to see
the NTFS partitions.

Free Coarse Line, On Administrating Windows NT Systems
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro.../ewsach01.mspx

--

Jerry G.
=====

"Bob Rabbone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40ca0114$(E-Mail Removed)...
How can I make a start up disk for windows xp prof does any body know thank
you

Thor

"Jerry G." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cadoo5$4oh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have not seen a simple diskette that can start XP Pro. If I remember
> correctly, XP is supposed non dos. It immolates DOS. If you are running
> NTFS, this is considered non bootable.

It "immolates" DOS? That would be interesting to watch.

Bob Rabbone

How can I make a start up disk for windows xp prof does any body know thank
you

how to creat a cd rom boot disk? =?Utf-8?B?YWw=?= Windows 64bit 28 05-04-2006 02:15 PM
cannot creat web application sssnbj ASP .Net 1 04-22-2006 04:49 PM
How to creat a better banner add. Duke the Coward HTML 6 12-06-2004 05:16 PM
Can creat asp.net apps John ASP .Net 4 11-07-2003 07:56 PM
Can anyone help this problem? Cannot creat asp.net project. CM ASP .Net 3 09-30-2003 12:24 PM

Advertisments