Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Microsoft Warning Problem

Microsoft Warning Problem

Julio Guerra

High All,

I don't know if somebody had the same problem I have. I got a message from
Microsoft Windows telling me that the system has recovered from a serious
problem. "Please tell Microsoft about this problem" . There are two options:
Send error report and don't send.
If I press "don't send", the message will appear again. If I press "send
error report", it will and then when I close the dialog box It will
re-appear again.
Next time when I turn the computer on, the message is still there. I don't
know how to get rid of that message.
My operating system is Windows WP Professional and is working fine except
for that warning. Please help.

Thor

go to the system properties, and click the "advanced" tab. Then click the
"error reporting" button at the bottom. Set your error reporting options
there.

"Julio Guerra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lL_xc.16813$(E-Mail Removed)...
> High All,
>
> I don't know if somebody had the same problem I have. I got a message from
> Microsoft Windows telling me that the system has recovered from a serious
> problem. "Please tell Microsoft about this problem" . There are two

> Send error report and don't send.
> If I press "don't send", the message will appear again. If I press "send
> error report", it will and then when I close the dialog box It will
> re-appear again.
> Next time when I turn the computer on, the message is still there. I don't
> know how to get rid of that message.
> My operating system is Windows WP Professional and is working fine except
> for that warning. Please help.

Julio Guerra

It works, thanks..

news:(E-Mail Removed)...