Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > .rar files

.rar files

NK

Hi,

I have downlaoded an application, but it came out as about 15 different .rar
files. I have something to extraact these, but how do I put them together to
use the application?

Jim Berwick

"NK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:e75xc.32043$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have downlaoded an application, but it came out as about 15
> different .rar files. I have something to extraact these, but how do I
> put them together to use the application?

Did you steal some piece of software?

John \O\

"NK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e75xc.32043$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have downlaoded an application, but it came out as about 15 different

..rar
> files. I have something to extraact these, but how do I put them together

> use the application?

go to
http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?aid...ID=24f2bcc2aba
d1842a5e8b19660862ac6

Kadat Man

Plato

NK wrote:

> I have downlaoded an application, but it came out as about 15 different .rar
> files. I have something to extraact these, but how do I put them together to
> use the application?

Ask the provider of the application. Or check the FAQ on the website.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/