Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Media Player 9 sizing problem

Media Player 9 sizing problem

Dimetric Houston

Hello all.

I have Media Player 9. If I minimize the player, then click it in the
toolbar at the bottom of the screen, the player comes back a totally
different size than it was when I minimized it.

I usually have the player in "Skin Mode." I will minimize it. Now when I
click on the "Windows Media Player" box at the bottom of the screen, the
player will reappear. However, the player screen is now about one-quarter
of it original size. I can actually see the "Now playing" window, which is
normally hidden in "Skin Mode."

I have to restore the player to either compact or full mode, then bring it
back to skin mode.

Why is this happening?

Thanks.

Lloyd Jones

Try Reinstalling Media player 9, I know it's about 11-13 Mb but will most
probably fix your problem. If not im sure someone in here can suggest an
easier way to solve your problem.

LJ

Dimetric Houston

Hmm, is there an uninstall feature for Media Player 9? I tried to use
Add/Remove Programs and a message box came up which said that I was about to
rollback Media Player to its original version (which could be as far back as
v. 5.4). Is this the same as uninstalling it?

Thanks.

news:c9tou3$lt1$(E-Mail Removed)...