Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Re: How can I know how much my PC is fast? (HWF)

Re: Re: How can I know how much my PC is fast? (HWF)

Firebird81

Well, you could benchmark with something like 3dmark 2001 or 2003. Or
you
could use Sisoft Sandra to get a complete breakdown of your entire
system
with different tips for increasing performance. If your system is
running
slowly there could be any number of causes, from old hardware, to
drivers,
to virus infection or even spyware( the current most common cause of
computer slowdowns) In the case of spyware ad-aware 6 is a great tool
always keep around. Its a free download at www.lavasoft.com Anything
else
will require mor einfo from you.

--
This article was posted by author's request
by http://www.HardwareForumz.com/. Report abuse: http://www.HardwareForumz.com/eform.php?p=453553

Kenny

Didn't see OP but have found this useful in the past.
http://www.pcpitstop.com/

--

Kenny

news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...