Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Screenshots

Screenshots

NK

Is it possibel to take a screen shot of a movie clip or something, like from
the internet or downloaded in Kazaa?

Try it and paste it and you'll see what I mean...

Lloyd Jones

All you have to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to take
to take a screen shot, then paste it into paint.

LJ

NK

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:c9q1ej$k6s$(E-Mail Removed)...
> All you have to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to

take
> to take a screen shot, then paste it into paint.
>
> LJ

Not with a movie clip though. The black box around the video moves, but the
picture doesn't.. if that even makes sense.

AdamC

"NK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5W%vc.22378$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:c9q1ej$k6s$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > All you have to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to

> take
> > to take a screen shot, then paste it into paint.
> >
> > LJ
> >

> Not with a movie clip though. The black box around the video moves, but

the
> picture doesn't.. if that even makes sense.

Do you mean you want to take a screen shot of the video fit to "Full
Screen"? If the video size is a smaller resolution and you have it set at
full screen the screen shot will only be as big as the original video size.

AdamC

Global_Killa

"NK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vd%vc.10257$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possibel to take a screen shot of a movie clip or something, like

from
> the internet or downloaded in Kazaa?
>
> Try it and paste it and you'll see what I mean...

Search www.google.co.uk or www.download.com

I use to have a program that allowed you to setup a hotkey and it would
capture what ever was on the screen at the time (including movies).
Can't remember what the program was called, so have a search for something
like 'Screen Capture', etc.

--
Global_Killa

http://punkthenation.tk

Chet

It sounds like you want the movie clip, not a screenshot. A screenshot
would, at best, be a single frame of the movie.

If the movie clip is available from a URL, right click on the URL and choose
"save target as".
"NK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vd%vc.10257$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possibel to take a screen shot of a movie clip or something, like

from
> the internet or downloaded in Kazaa?
>
> Try it and paste it and you'll see what I mean...

extract text from screen or screenshots... Sue Java 6 08-03-2005 07:28 PM
Automatik Screenshots of Websites Matthias Pospiech HTML 22 01-09-2005 01:43 PM
Ctrl-V pastes screenshots, not selected text jjshabadoo Computer Support 1 08-30-2004 07:17 PM
PDM 4.0 screenshots Poop Poop Cisco 0 03-04-2004 02:08 AM
Screenshots please Toby A Inkster HTML 4 07-05-2003 10:35 PM

Advertisments