Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Research on Internet expertise

Research on Internet expertise

Pete

I am working on a research project designed to evaluate different
levels of Internet expertise. If you can spare a few minutes to
complete my online survey I would be most grateful. The survey is
completely anonymous and all data collected will remain confidential.
If you can help please go to:
http://www.chssc.salford.ac.uk/healthSci/wuse/wuse.htm

Thanks

Dr Peter Eachus
University of Salford
United Kingdom

vince

I did it.
"Pete" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am working on a research project designed to evaluate different
> levels of Internet expertise. If you can spare a few minutes to
> complete my online survey I would be most grateful. The survey is
> completely anonymous and all data collected will remain confidential.
> If you can help please go to:
> http://www.chssc.salford.ac.uk/healthSci/wuse/wuse.htm
>
> Thanks
>
> Dr Peter Eachus
> University of Salford
> United Kingdom

Global_Killa

"vince" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I did it.
> "Pete" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > I am working on a research project designed to evaluate different
> > levels of Internet expertise. If you can spare a few minutes to
> > complete my online survey I would be most grateful. The survey is
> > completely anonymous and all data collected will remain confidential.
> > If you can help please go to:
> > http://www.chssc.salford.ac.uk/healthSci/wuse/wuse.htm
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Dr Peter Eachus
> > University of Salford
> > United Kingdom

Yeh me too.

--
Global_Killa

http://punkthenation.tk

Lloyd Jones

I completed it the other day, but I think 90% of this group are going to
give the same answers. At the end you get your results, just out of
interest the next person who does the test please post your result.

LJ