Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Magitronics Model 86 laptop

Magitronics Model 86 laptop

Mr. Phil

I acquired a Magitronics Model 86 laptop. It's an old Pentium 120. When I
apply power, there is no activity on the LCD, but I will hear the post code
beeps. The beeps are two short followed by one long. Does anyone know what
this post code denotes?

I tried swapping the RAM out, so that's not the issue. I removed all the
peripherals I could one by one (CD-ROM, HD), still no dice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Phil

Re: What Model is this Laptop.. Ralph Fox NZ Computing 0 07-03-2010 08:24 AM
Convert Java Model to Java Model without XML erinbot@gmail.com Java 1 10-06-2006 09:00 PM
Model of laptop? Dave Computer Support 1 12-21-2005 08:13 PM
Quanson Model 98 Laptop CMOS battery Mike Dunleavy Computer Support 3 07-06-2003 02:34 AM

Advertisments