Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Computer locks up during shutdown

Computer locks up during shutdown

Dimetric Houston

Dash-burn it, locked up again.

Hey, I think I do see one thing that may have something to do with this. I
had Media Player 9 running for quite a while (several hours while looking at
trailers), then I closed everything out and tried to Shut Down.

If memory serves correctly, I think these lock up moments occur after doing
a lot of surfing, or playing of Media Player for long periods of time.

Could the memory buffers be so filled that the computer can't run the Shut
Down function?

Thanks.

news:ca6st1$d3$(E-Mail Removed)...