Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > OE Hangs Up

OE Hangs Up

Hank Sniadoch

My Outlook Express has started hanging up every other time I input a
password ..... I need to **** it down and then reload it, then it works fine
every other time ?? Any ideas out there ??

Hank Sniadoch

I meant to say shut it down ....
"Hank Sniadoch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My Outlook Express has started hanging up every other time I input a
> password ..... I need to **** it down and then reload it, then it works

fine
> every other time ?? Any ideas out there ??

Duane Arnold

"Hank Sniadoch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My Outlook Express has started hanging up every other time I input a
> password ..... I need to **** it down and then reload it, then it
> works fine every other time ?? Any ideas out there ??

I think it's a mistake but LOL!

Duane

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

Hank Sniadoch wrote:

> I meant to say shut it down ....

my suggestion - get another news/mail reader

--
Neo Human Calibrated for Gratification

Wizard

What an asshole's response!

Weyoun the Dancing Borg wrote:

> Hank Sniadoch wrote:
>
> > I meant to say shut it down ....

> my suggestion - get another news/mail reader
>
> --
> Neo Human Calibrated for Gratification

Wizard

What an asshole's response!

Weyoun the Dancing Borg wrote:

> Hank Sniadoch wrote:
>
> > I meant to say shut it down ....

> my suggestion - get another news/mail reader
>
> --
> Neo Human Calibrated for Gratification

Hank Sniadoch

I agree .... no help at all .....