Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > News Group Stats

News Group Stats

Lloyd Jones

This a cool site, it gives you stats on NG's.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...=3%2F31%2F2004

"Thor" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), Visits these News Groups:

alt.computer

alt.os.windows-xp

alt.computer.workshop

uk.adverts.computer

alt.computers

And he also is the top poster in this NG CONGRATULATIONS!. Here's the top
40 posters:

1 "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)>
2 DeMoN LaG <n@a>
3 (E-Mail Removed)
4 Trent© <(E-Mail Removed)>
5
6 Plato <|@|.|>
7 Duane Arnold <(E-Mail Removed)>
8 "Jerry G." <(E-Mail Removed)>
9 (E-Mail Removed)
10 (E-Mail Removed)
11 (E-Mail Removed)
12 "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com>
13 (E-Mail Removed)
14 http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)21.co.uk
15 (E-Mail Removed)
16 (E-Mail Removed)
17 BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com
18 (E-Mail Removed)
19 (E-Mail Removed)
20 (E-Mail Removed)
21 "Professor" <(E-Mail Removed)>
22 "Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)>
23 (E-Mail Removed)
24 (E-Mail Removed)
25 (E-Mail Removed)
26 (E-Mail Removed)
27 (E-Mail Removed)
28 (E-Mail Removed)
29 Alex@127.0.0.1
30 (E-Mail Removed)
31 (E-Mail Removed)
32 (E-Mail Removed)
33 (E-Mail Removed)
34 (E-Mail Removed)
35 Email Address Withheld
36 (E-Mail Removed)
37 (E-Mail Removed)
38 "Allen_L" <(E-Mail Removed)>
39 (E-Mail Removed)
40 (E-Mail Removed)

LJ

Thor

"Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:c9cmep$1vj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This a cool site, it gives you stats on NG's.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...=3%2F31%2F2004

> "Thor" (E-Mail Removed), Visits these News Groups:
>
> alt.computer
>
> alt.os.windows-xp
>
> alt.computer.workshop
>
> uk.adverts.computer
>
> alt.computers

This is the problem with statistical sites that don't take crossposts into
consideration. I don't directly post to, or visit any of those groups except
alt.computer. However, if I reply to a crossposted message, it will reply to
all the groups in the crosspost, unless I remove the other groupnames.
Something I try to do, but sometimes I forget to.

Lloyd Jones

I often get that problem as well Thor.

LJ