Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Dell Base Units in UK?

Dell Base Units in UK?

John

Hello. I just wondered if it is possible to just buy a Dell base Unit
if you already have a monitor etc?

I've looked on their website and it seems you can only get full
systems there.

Thanks for your help

John

Beachcomber

>Hello. I just wondered if it is possible to just buy a Dell base Unit
>if you already have a monitor etc?
>
>I've looked on their website and it seems you can only get full
>systems there.
>
>Thanks for your help
>
>John

Not sure if you have a different site for Dell in the UK, but in the
US at www.dell.com...

while you are building your machine online, one of the dropdown
options for monitor upgrades is "No Monitor". That's the way I
ordered mine a few months ago. For a bundled system at a featured
price, Dell deducts an amount for the monitor.

Beachcomber