Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > User ID

User ID

Chuck

BlankAfter I go to a web page and start the log in process, when I enter the first letter of my user ID three ID's pop up one is correct and the other two are garbled messes.

I've emptied my cookie folder in WinPX-Home, but all three are still there.

How can I delete the wrong user ID's?

Thanks....

Thor

In internet explorer,

tools/internet options/content/autocomplete/

click "clear forms" and "clear passwords".

"Chuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
BlankAfter I go to a web page and start the log in process, when I enter the
first letter of my user ID three ID's pop up one is correct and the other
two are garbled messes.

I've emptied my cookie folder in WinPX-Home, but all three are still there.

How can I delete the wrong user ID's?

Thanks....

Chuck

Thanks Thor.....