Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > problem trying to install game

problem trying to install game

Dog

In windows XP Pro I can install a game for my grandson called Machines. I am
running a 2500 AMD with 1024 ram lots of hard drive space. When I try to run
it I get a message saying it is not a valid win32 application. How do I run
this game for him. The game year is 1999 by Acclaim. Thanks in advance

Captain Ron

It does not work in windows 2000 or XP.

Camel Toe \\|/

Not familiar with this game at all, but you could try right clicking on the
shortcut to the game, and select "compatibility" tab, then switch it to
windows 98, worth a try anyways.....

Jim

"Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IBGtc.54599$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> In windows XP Pro I can install a game for my grandson called Machines. I

am
> running a 2500 AMD with 1024 ram lots of hard drive space. When I try to

run
> it I get a message saying it is not a valid win32 application. How do I

run
> this game for him. The game year is 1999 by Acclaim. Thanks in advance

colin

Dog <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IBGtc.54599$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> In windows XP Pro I can install a game for my grandson called Machines. I

am
> running a 2500 AMD with 1024 ram lots of hard drive space. When I try to

run
> it I get a message saying it is not a valid win32 application. How do I

run
> this game for him. The game year is 1999 by Acclaim. Thanks in advance

Hi dog

XP is`nt that good at old stuff (dos,etc); so I`d make myself an addition
partition for games of this type; and either multiboot, or set the game from
xp to reboot into the other partition.