Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Error Messages

Error Messages

LRESA500

Can someone help me determine what these 2 error messages are that appear as
soon as my Windows XP screen cmoes on. :

RUNDLL32EXE- Entry Point not found
the procedure entry point ThunkConnect32 could not be located in the dynamic
link library Kernel32.dll.

and

RUNDLL
Error in NvQTwk
Missing entry: NvCplDaemon

Thanks
Gary Lester

derek / nul

These errors happen when calls are made to the named DLL and the entry point
asked for is not there.

On 28 May 2004 12:47:29 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (LRESA500) wrote:

>Can someone help me determine what these 2 error messages are that appear as
>soon as my Windows XP screen cmoes on. :
>
>RUNDLL32EXE- Entry Point not found
>the procedure entry point ThunkConnect32 could not be located in the dynamic
>link library Kernel32.dll.

Rundll has requested an entry point of 'ThunkConnect32' within kernel32.dll and
it isn't there and it doesn't exist in my win2000 either.

>and
>
>RUNDLL
>Error in NvQTwk
>Missing entry: NvCplDaemon

This program is calling one of the nVidia control panels.

The first error appears to be related to running a 16 bit program on a 32 bit
operating system with no support for 16 bit.
IE: you are running a very old program

In the second error, it appears that you have mixed files in your nVidia driver,
I suggest an uninstall and reinstall of your nVidia driver.

Derek