Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > internet

internet

David Hallam

i am using windows me, and have two problems.
1)when i start windows the dial up connection comes on the screen by itself.
after cancelling the dial up connection.
2)sometimes iexployer6 does not open, and when i can there is no dial up
connection box.
thanks for any help in advance.
dave

DeMoN LaG

"David Hallam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:40b356cd$(E-Mail Removed):

> 1)when i start windows the dial up connection comes on the screen by
> itself. after cancelling the dial up connection.
> 2)sometimes iexployer6 does not open, and when i can there is no dial
> up connection box.

http://www.safer-networking.org

Download and run Spybot: Search and Destroy

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk