Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Temporary file problem

Temporary file problem

Dog

I have some files in my temporary file folder and want to delete them but I
cannot.The expirary date is listed as none and some say are a gif file . How
do I get rid of these. Thanx in advnce

HF

Stop worrying. One day they will go !!
"Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VB2sc.595$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have some files in my temporary file folder and want to delete them but

> cannot.The expirary date is listed as none and some say are a gif file .

How
> do I get rid of these. Thanx in advnce

---

Plato

Dog wrote:

> I have some files in my temporary file folder and want to delete them but I
> cannot.The expirary date is listed as none and some say are a gif file . How
> do I get rid of these. Thanx in advnce

Often posting your OS will help. You may be using an Imac for all I
know.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Trent©

On Sun, 23 May 2004 10:32:43 -0400, "Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have some files in my temporary file folder and want to delete them but I
>cannot.The expirary date is listed as none and some say are a gif file . How
>do I get rid of these. Thanx in advnce

Boot into safe mode and try it.

Have a nice week...

Trent©