Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Proxy

Proxy

Lloyd Jones

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend any good proxy programs freeware/shareware before I buy
them. I've had loads in the past and most of them haven't been that good. I
went down the PC world store early and there's loads but I don't want to
buy any and till I know if they are any good.

LJ