Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > MS OUTLOOK back 2 prog files, it's in my desktop..

MS OUTLOOK back 2 prog files, it's in my desktop..

fredcromer

How do i get MS outlook , back 2 program files, when i drag the icon via win
explorer, it wants to create a shortcut, and i don't, also if i get the prog
files window via c:,my comp,program files,...and right-drag it also wants 2
create a shortcut, any1 help me please????....Cheers....FRED

colin

fredcromer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40ae6630$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do i get MS outlook , back 2 program files, when i drag the icon via

win
> explorer, it wants to create a shortcut, and i don't, also if i get the

prog
> files window via c:,my comp,program files,...and right-drag it also wants

2
> create a shortcut, any1 help me please????....Cheers....FRED

Right-click the desktop icon, whilst holding your finger on the right mouse
button, move your pointer to the start button, you can then direct the icon
to where you`d like to place it; when you`re happy with where you`d like it,
release the mouse button; it`ll then ask if you`d like to move or
copy...select move.