Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Can I just buy the computer?

Can I just buy the computer?

ArtKramr

I have a DELL Dimension 400. I would like to upgrade. Can I keep my monitor,
keyboard and mouse and just get the computer? Who sells that? How much should I
expect to pay considering that I can buy a new complete DELL for $600.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Night_Seer

ArtKramr wrote:
> I have a DELL Dimension 400. I would like to upgrade. Can I keep my
> monitor, keyboard and mouse and just get the computer? Who sells
> that? How much should I expect to pay considering that I can buy a
> new complete DELL for $600.
>

> Arthur Kramer
> 344th BG 494th BS
> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Yes you can keep all that stuff, ti should work fine. You can find just a
computer pretty much everywhere, but the best place would be a computer
builder. Find someone you can trust.

--
Night_Seer

Robert Baer

Night_Seer wrote:

> ArtKramr wrote:
> > I have a DELL Dimension 400. I would like to upgrade. Can I keep my
> > monitor, keyboard and mouse and just get the computer? Who sells
> > that? How much should I expect to pay considering that I can buy a
> > new complete DELL for $600.
> >

> > Arthur Kramer
> > 344th BG 494th BS
> > England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
> > Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> > http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

> Yes you can keep all that stuff, ti should work fine. You can find just a
> computer pretty much everywhere, but the best place would be a computer
> builder. Find someone you can trust.
>
> --
> Night_Seer

Or look in Price Watch..and DIY for half that.