Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > BT Broadband vs NTL

BT Broadband vs NTL

ROBERT BROOKS

Hi
BT broadband at 512k for 19.99 per month free modem free installation.

Sounds good. NTL are falling behind. I am tempted since NTL are pretty
crappy with their 150k broadband for 17.99.

It would only cost me 2 extra and I'm sure I would get better customer
care!

Does anyone know whether you can have two web mail addresses with BT

My son and I would like to have a web site each.

Any advise on web options would be helpful - can't find anything on BT site.

thanks

Rob

Stuart

ROBERT BROOKS wrote:

> Hi
> BT broadband at 512k for 19.99 per month free modem free installation.
>
> Sounds good. NTL are falling behind. I am tempted since NTL are pretty
> crappy with their 150k broadband for 17.99.
>
> It would only cost me 2 extra and I'm sure I would get better customer
> care!

Firstly don't bother with BT you can get much better deals from other
ISP's take a look at www.adslguide.org.uk for a lot of very good
impartial advice. The package is capped a 1Gb a month, there are other
packages without any capping for the same price.

> Does anyone know whether you can have two web mail addresses with BT

Most ISPs offer multiple email addresses but not necessarily more than
one website name, see if there is anything on adslguide. You could look
into getting some webspace and a couple of domain names from a separate
webhosting company, prices start from a few pound a month, you can
have as many websites using the same hosting space.

Stuart